About

Ogar & Miller, formerly Lawrence, Moore, Ogar & Miller, is a successor firm to Campbell, Markowitz and Lawrence, which was formed in 1956 by Keith Campbell, Robert Markowitz, and William B. Lawrence. Mr. Lawrence retired in 2005. Mr. Campbell became a Circuit Judge in 1970 and Mr. Markowitz retired in 1997. In addition to Mr. Campbell, two other members of the firm have become judges, namely John Freese and Paul Lawrence.   The firm concentrates its practice in family law, including but not limited to divorce and dissolution of civil unions, child support matters, custody and visitation issues, adoption, and more.